Once your permanent jewelry is in place, it is designed to be worn 24/7. You can shower, swim, and exercise with it on, and it will never fall off or lose its shape. Permanent jewelry is also hypoallergenic, so it is safe for people with sensitive skin.
Permanent jewelry is a popular choice for couples, friends, and family members who want to symbolize their love and commitment to each other. It is also a popular choice for people who want to celebrate a special occasion, such as a wedding, graduation, or the birth of a child.
Why Choose Permanent Jewelry?
There are many reasons why people choose permanent jewelry. Here are just a few:
- It is a symbol of love and commitment. Permanent jewelry is a beautiful and meaningful way to show the people you love how much you care. It is a reminder that your relationship is strong and built to last.
- It is a conversation starter. Permanent jewelry is sure to turn heads and get people talking. It is a great way to meet new people and make friends.
- It is convenient. Permanent jewelry is easy to care for and requires no maintenance. You can shower, swim, and exercise with it on, and it will never fall off or lose its shape.
- It is stylish. Permanent jewelry comes in a variety of styles and designs, so you can find the perfect piece to match your personality and taste.
How is Permanent Jewelry Applied?
The process of applying permanent jewelry is painless and takes only a few minutes. Here is a step-by-step overview:
- The jeweler will measure your wrist, neck, or ankle to ensure that the chain fits perfectly.
- The jeweler will then clean the area where the chain will be applied.
- The jeweler will then place the chain on your wrist, neck, or ankle and mark the spot where the clasp will be welded or soldered.
- The jeweler will then use a welding or soldering machine to attach the clasp to the chain.
- Once the clasp is attached, the jeweler will trim any excess chain and polish the joint.
What to Expect After Applying Permanent Jewelry
After your permanent jewelry is applied, you may experience some minor redness or swelling at the site. This is normal and should go away within a few days.
It is important to keep the area clean and dry for the first few days after application. You should also avoid swimming, showering, or exercising for at least 24 hours after application.
Once your permanent jewelry is fully healed, you can resume your normal activities.
How to Care for Permanent Jewelry
Permanent jewelry is very easy to care for. Simply clean it with mild soap and water on a regular basis. You can also use a jewelry polishing cloth to keep it looking its best.
It is important to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your permanent jewelry. You should also avoid wearing it while swimming in pools or hot tubs, as the chlorine and bromine can damage the metal.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about your permanent jewelry, be sure to consult with your jeweler.
Types of Permanent Jewelry
- Bracelets: Permanent bracelets are the most popular type of permanent jewelry. They are available in a variety of widths, metals, and designs.
- Necklaces: Permanent necklaces are another popular choice. They are available in a variety of lengths, metals, and designs.
- Anklets: Permanent anklets are a great way to add a touch of sparkle to your feet. They are available in a variety of metals and designs.
Permanent Jewelry for Every Occasion
Permanent jewelry is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Here are a few ideas:
- Weddings: Permanent jewelry is a beautiful and meaningful way to symbolize your love and commitment to your spouse. Couples can get matching permanent bracelets or necklaces, or they can each choose a piece that represents their unique relationship.
- Graduations: Permanent jewelry is a great way to celebrate your graduation from high school, college, or graduate school. You can choose a piece that represents your accomplishment or that you plan to wear for years to come.
- The birth of a child: Permanent jewelry is a special way to commemorate the birth of your child. You can choose a piece with your child’s name or birthstone, or you can simply choose a piece that you love and that you will cherish for years to come